Talent Search By DSU, Bengaluru
A step to increase the confidence of the student by encouraging the child skill. An initiative by Dayananda Sagar University (DSU).
Every student is unique and as well as their personality. Identifying their skills and enhancing them for the betterment of the nation,Dayananda Sagar University (DSU), a Bengaluru based University has set a platform for the youth of the nation to emphasis their overall growth. DSU is assisted by global corporate with labs that are state of the art and present an ideal response to foster innovation.
DSU has set a talent identification programme ‘DSU TALENT SEARCH 2017’ on Jan 5, 6 and 7, 2017 that identifies, acknowledges and supports talented students at a young age and connects them with opportunities to enhance their potential. DSU is supporting the winners by giving them a cash prize of about one lakh. Opportunities are open for students starting from 9th grade to 12th grade for various categories .
Various workshops and competitions like Project exhibition, quiz etc are organised by DSU. The list of the categories is as follows for the selection.
The list of workshops and competition is as follows
- Elocution –Topic: Science for a Beer Society
- Video Presentation of Creative Ideas:
- Poster Presentation of Innovative Ideas:
An overview for the selection of the project to be exhibited is as follows
- Make your own battery
- Training in Maths Olympiad
- Demonstration of the Spectroscopy technique for the Analysis of the Environmental Pollutants.
- Understanding the properties of a Black Hole Binary.
- Separation of Organic Components (TLC).
- Training in Robotics.
- Internet of Things (IoT) based Home Automation
- Computer Graphics and Animation Using C language.
- Programming contest in C Language
- Mobile App Development
- Disruptive Technology.
Projects for training in Autodesk –DSU Design & Innovation Centre
- Autodesk Revit Architecture.
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- BOSCH REXROTH
Mathematics: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Trigonometry.
Physics: Measurements, Laws of Moon, Waves and Oscillations, Electrostatics, Electricity, Optics.
Chemistry:Atomic Structure, Electrochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Chemical Bonding, Chemical Energetic.
Biology: Plant Physiology, Organism and Environment, Bio molecules and Enzymes, Structure and Functions of Plants and Animals.
Invitation for registrations:
- Teams of 3-5 students may be sent from each school/college.
- A maximum of 3 batches of students under both the Junior and Senior categories would be accepted for registration.
- Interested schools and PU Colleges are requested to send entries latest by December 20th 2016.
NO ENTRY FEE
A total of 100 entries would be accepted based on first come first served basis.
Submission of entries: Entry may please be forwarded by the respective school/college Principal as per format to email@example.com
For more details/clarifications Please call: +91 80 42161759
Visit us for the complete details: click here